Below is a list of our private fees – please note that this is a guide and you will be provided with an itemised and personalised estimate of your treatment costs after consultation with your dentist.
|Pay-as-you-go price||Member’s price (20% discount)||Saving|
|Oral Health Assessment|
|Extensive new patient examination||From £50.00||N/A||–|
|Scale & polish, from||£38.00||Included||–|
|Fillings – white (composite), from||£75.00||£60.00||£15.00|
|Fillings – silver (amalgam), from||£60.00||£48.00||£12.00|
|Root canal treatment|
|– Incisors, from||£245.00||£196.00||£49.00|
|– Premolars, from||£330.00||£264.00||£66.00|
|– Molars, from||£425.00||£340.00||£85.00|
|Surgical extractions, from||£145.00||£116.00||£29.00|
|Laboratory Based Treatments|
|Crowns/veneer/bridges (per tooth), from||£395.00||£316.00||£79.00|
|Dentures – Acrylic, full upper and lower, from||£650.00||£520.00||£130.00|
|Dentures – Acrylic, full upper or lower, from||£375.00||£300.00||£75.00|
|Partial acrylic, upper or lower, from||£350.00||£280.00||£70.00|
|Dentures – chrome (metal based), from||£650.00||£520.00||£130.00|
|Denture repairs, from||£95.00||£76.00||£19.00|
|Specialist and Cosmetic Treatments|
|Home tooth whitening kit||£295.00||£295.00||–|
Lingley Dental Care Plan £14.21* per month
- Cheaper than pay-as-you-go.
- Conveniently spread the cost of your routine dental care by Direct Debit.
- Save money on treatment.
- Priority appointments for emergency pain relief.
- Peace of mind from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on most laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on most fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme****
Worldwide accident and emergency cover, patients never have to worry about being away from home and having to see a Dentist in an emergency.
- Includes cover for accidental Dental Trauma and Oral Cancer.
- Compulsory redundancy Protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a premium of £0.68 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Scheme. Please see the Keyfacts document, available on request from reception, for further details.